Sunday, April 6, 2008

Sorry for the Delay


I've been having terrible Writer's Block. Well, no, that's not entirely true. I've been working consistently at my Senior Seminar final paper/thesis, which has happily been devouring all of my creativity (and energy). The damn thing has to be 30 pages long, all told, which really isn't that bad, but it's still a massive amount of research.

Regardless, I've still managed to play a few games, though mainly Rock Band and Call of Duty 4, those being easy to pick up and play without diving into a novel-istic story. I have a story due tomorrow, too, and I still haven't the slightest idea what to write.

::sigh::

At any rate, I'm stuck. I promise to have something intelligent to put here this week after my research's first draft is due. To think, I bought SSBB the day it came out and have played it one time since then...what have I become?

No comments: